Instant traffics with Adwords

Submitting your blog URL to search engine like google to be index is the first thing to do in order to gain possible visitor to your blog.

Because it some time take long time to be index and search engine can't promise when it will be index and appear on search engine, I have decided to get instant visitors to my make money online blog by using Google Adwords program. I know by transfering main domain to other domain hosted by godaddy it will take only 3 days to appear on Google. I have read some where about trasfering domain and it is not recommended. So I have decided not to do that. Probably if http://www.makemoneyeditor.blogspot.com/ fail to be appearing on Google, maybe I will think it over.

It is a pay per click program offered by Google. This program will allow you to get onto a higher ranking in search result depending on how much you willing to pay. It is probably good for me at the moment. To get an instant visitor to promote my blog.

Again, in my blog, I will be talking about making money online and how I to increase traffics step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment