Increase traffics with Meta tag

One way to get free traffics is to get a higher ranking in Google or Yahoo search engine result. As I mention in my previous post to make money online the most important thing is the traffics a lot of traffics could generate massive income.

To get a higher ranking, first you have to submit your website address to the search engine. I will discuss this in my next post, because before submitting to create Meta tag is important thing to do. I have not submitted this blog just yet but sometime if you get lucky it will automatically index to the search engines.

What is Meta tag? It is an invisible keyword that help search engine robot to analyse your website. A good website must include title, Meta descriptions and Meta keywords.

So with Meta tag that I have already put in my blog I am hoping that it will be appearing as below in the search engines result.

Make money online
Information on how to make money online. Read our news and articles on how to make money online and start to make money for yourself.
Http://www.makemoneyeditor.blogspot.com


To learn more on how to generate a Meta tag, you can go to scrubtheweb.com. In this site you can analyse your website and at the same time generate your own Meta tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment